|Exceptional Education Begins at Shore!|
- Small Classes
- Outstanding Faculty
- Premier PreK-Grade 9 Curriculum
- Top Facilities
Expanding and inspiring the learning experience for strong students, Shore prepares its graduates to advance in high school, excel in college, and prosper as life-long learners. Let your child begin at Shore!
While enrollment opportunities are most plentiful at Pre-K, Kindergarten, and Grade One, come explore Shore's opportunities for any grade of interest.
Admissions Process Calendar
- Middle School Open House, Wednesday, November 12, 6:00-8:00 p.m. A creative evening of activities and introductions for Grade 5-7 students and their parents
- Family Open House, Sunday, January 25, 11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Campus-wide activities and tours for all ages
Campus Visit and Parent Interview
- Individual tours can be arranged on most days of the school year. School day appointments offer the added opportunity to schedule class visits
- Drop in for a "First Friday" tour at 8:00 a.m. on the first school day Friday of any month, no RSVP necessary
- In addition, parents of applicants should schedule a one-on-one meeting with either Lee Carey or Daphne Faldi
- Admissions testing for Pre-K, Kindergarten, and Grade 1 begins in December and continues on an individually scheduled basis through early February. Test activities and gentle explorations in the classroom combine for a fun morning experience
- Admissions testing for grades 2-4 is scheduled for specific weekdays in January and February. Test elements are comfortably combined with a morning among peers in the classroom
- Candidates for Grades 5-8 take the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam) either at Shore or off site. Shore's ISEE dates are Saturday, December 6, 2014 and Saturday, February 7, 2015. A weekday class visit is also required for a completed application
- Candidates for Grade 9 take the SSAT (Secondary School Admissions Test) either at Shore or off site. Shore's SSAT date is Saturday, November 15, 2014. A weekday class visit is also required for a completed application
Application and Financial Aid Form Completion
February 1, 2015 is Shore's deadline for Student and Financial Aid applications. The online Student Application, submitted through infosnap, provides us with your child’s basic biographical information for our database, ensuring that you are notified or reminded of pertinent admissions deadlines
- You will also receive a link from infosnap to the Admissions Tracker, so that you can monitor the status of receipt of the required forms for your child’s application.
Application Supplemental Forms