|Exceptional Education Begins at Shore!|
- Small Classes
- Outstanding Faculty
- Premier PreK-Grade 9 Curriculum
- Top Facilities
Expanding the learning experience for strong students, Shore prepares its graduates to advance in high school, excel in college, and prosper as life-long learners. Let your child begin at Shore!
Enrollment is most accessible at Kindergarten and Grade One, but come explore Shore's opportunities for any grade of interest. Our offices are open throughout the summer months.
Admissions Process Calendar
Campus Visit and Parent Interview
- Individual tours can be arranged on most days of the school year and throughout the summer. School day appointments offer the added opportunity to schedule class visits as well.
- In addition, parents of applicants should schedule a one-on-one meeting with either Lee Carey or Daphne Faldi.
- Admissions testing for Shore's most flexible grades of Kindergarten and Grade 1 is on-going.
- Spring and summer admissions testing for grades 2-9 is scheduled individually and according to space availablilty.
Application and Financial Aid Form Completion
The online Application submitted through infosnap provides us with your child’s basic biographical information for our database, ensuring that you are notified of any pertinent admissions deadlines, etc.
- You will also receive a link from infosnap to the Admissions Tracker, so that you can monitor the status of receipt of the required forms for your child’s application.
Application Supplemental Forms